- Non Sparking Tools /Spark Resistant Tools
- Non Sparking Wrench and Spanner
- 180 Non Sparking Ratcheting Box Wrench
180 Non Sparking Ratcheting Box Wrench
The 180 non sparking ratcheting box wrench is intended for use with hard-to-reach nuts or bolts in tight spaces where movement is limited. Drop-forged construction is also spark resistant, which makes the wrench suitable for use in various flammable or explosive atmospheres.
1. This wrench uses a ratchet to enable reversing the direction of rotation of the handle in situ without detaching the socket from the nut. Simply put, when the handle is moved in the reverse direction, the socket does not move. This allows the handle to operate back and forth to tighten the nut, providing constant motion.
2. The ratchet mechanism consists of gear and pawl mounted on base. The gear and pawl assembly is replaceable.
3. The wrench conforms to Q/ZBF-180 standard.
We can custom make the product based on your requirements or technical drawings, in addition to providing the above specifications.
Spark Resistant Ratcheting Ring Spanner Saler | Chemical Industry Safety Tool | Mini Hand Tool